(includes gourmet lunch, all equipment, drinks and morning tea).
- Single angler per day: $750.00
- Two anglers sharing one guide: $525.00 each
- Three anglers sharing one guide: $400.00 each
Three anglers sharing one guide is not recommended unless all three anglers are very experienced. Please note that large family, corporate or friendship groups can be easily catered for using Rainbow Lodge guides. Half day guiding trips will incur full rates.
- Single guest: $150.00 per night
- Two guests: $100.00 per night each
- Three guests: $90.00 per night each
- Four guests: $80.00 per night each
- Five and six guests: $65.00 per night each
Please note that Rainbow Lodge is available as accommodation only for clients and their partners who are being guided by Rainbow Lodge fly fishing guides for at least one day during their stay.
- Single angler per day: $800.00
- Two anglers sharing one guide: $575.00 each
The extra cost of raft trips is due to transport arrangements with farmers as we need them to move the vehicle to the raft take out point at the end of the day.
Western Lakes Campout Trips
These are available on request – please contact us for more details on this and we can provide a quote.
- $50 per hour
Casting lessons are also available in the off season.
On the day of guiding we can pick you up from the airport or drop you off for your flights free of charge. If you require an airport transfer the day before or after guiding we can provide a quote on request.
Australian Travel Packages
Please go to Australian travel packages for more information on our package deals. Packages include airport pick up if required, accommodation, all meals and drinks with quality gear available to use if required.
- Three day options are $2,100.00 per person.
- Four day options are $2,800.00 per person.
Please note that a Tasmanian Freshwater Fishing licence is required by everyone. These are NOT included in the above quotations. They can be bought online, from many fishing stores or from us before the commencement of the fishing day. To purchase one online go to the Inland Fisheries Service Tasmania website.